Inhale. Exhale.
Inhale Truth and Life.
Exhale what doesn't match His Truth and saps my strength.
Sometimes the words I hear need to hear the Greater Truth of Jesus words.
I need to inhale the words of Jesus' Truth because that is LIFE.
Inhale. Exhale
Listen
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Incline your ear and come to Me. Listen, that you may live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, according to the faithful mercies shown to David. Isaiah 55:3
Tea with Jesus - Conversations in the daily moments of life Jesus - You are the Way, the Truth and the Life. As the sun shines on my face, I give thanks. The sun warms the body and allows physical life to be on this earth. In the same way, You, the Son, warms my soul and allows the truest form of life to be. You are the Life and give life and want to give it to me abundantly. As I stay with You and claim Your Truth, I find Life. Thank you for life. Your child
For the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from the Father. John 16:27 This verse is tucked in among the words Jesus was speaking to His disciples about His Father and Him returning to His Father. Somehow, in our brokenness, we struggle to believe we are loveable. If you listen closely, you don’t need to wait long until you hear the ache of wondering if someone wonders if they are loveable, enjoyed, wanted. Even the disciples, the people who walked and lived in the presence of Jesus, wondered about His love. Satan so wants us to believe we are separated from God. That’s actually what he wanted from the very moment he spoke to Eve and got her to question God’s intent toward her was good and His provision enough. That moment brought separation, death, but not from God loving us. His love remains, but we must choose it. We must choose to believe God i...
The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and destroy; I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly. John 10:10 There are two forces going on. One is the one who wants to steal, kill, and destroy life. The other is the One who wants to give life and give it abundantly. Recognizing these two forces at work in my life, helps me to understand the battle plan. Jesus is the one who said these words as to why He came. He came to give life. There is a word that caught my attention - might. This word tells me there is a condition and that is each one of us has a choice to accept and lean into this love. Jesus is life and to know Jesus is know life. The more we learn of Him and receive His truth, I believe the more abundant the life is within us. To the degree of our awareness and acceptance of Jesus, it the degree of our abundant life. The more you and I choose Jesus and His words of Truth, the more life a...
Comments
Post a Comment